-
December 25th, 2005, 07:29 PM
#1
prasnlrd
Guest
I just realized this Christmas that "My Baby Girl" is no longer a baby and I have to come to terms with it. It pulls at ypur heart strings whne you see your "babies" growing up! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
The present she got from relatives at the extended family Christmas Eve party...make-up, pedicure, and manicure kits....no toys [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] ....
One of her gifts from DH and I was a Play Station II...time for Dad help with set-up, right....
My child set up the whole thing to her TV all by herself last night and has been playing video games already! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] ...where did the time go [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] .....
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 25, 2005 04:07 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks